Private Higher Education University
View our virtual prize giving for Ed U Options Academy and Ed U City Campus.
Accredited qualifications in Information Technology, Hospitality, Public Relations and Tourism.
With a strong focus on business education and training, Ed-U City Campus takes a practical approach to learning. Through teaching and promoting entrepreneurial skills, we ensure that all of our learners leave with the skills they need to succeed in a business environment.
Our classes are small and our programmes carefully designed to meet our students needs.
Students complete a theory component, and practical application is achieved through group work and various fun projects designed to encourage interaction and provide insight into working environments. Projects include: presentations, simulated talk shows and pressrooms, plays and debates.
All the reasons why you will benefit from joining our Private Higher Education Institution:
- We offer qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE)
- Our passionate and experienced lecturing staff are experts in their field
- Our full-time and part-time offerings are available to meet your needs and lifestyle
- Employers fund training at our college – find out from your employer to do the same for you
- We are registered with the Department of Higher Education (DHET)
- If you want to build your confidence studying in the field of higher education, you can enroll for one subject at a time
- Improve your career opportunities by improving your skill sets in a short space of time
- Your promotion opportunities are increased with these added skills
- Payment options are available to suit your budget
What do we offer?
One Year Certificates
Part-Time 12 to 16 week Short Skills Programmes
- Sporting activities such as Soccer, Rugby and Netball
- Fun extramural activities such as Choir, and Leadership opportunities in the SRC
- Lecturers are industry experts who use interaction and practical applications in the classroom
- Small classes with individual attention
- Private institution with high pass rates (95%)
- Accredited Programmes and a variety of choices
- Accommodation can be arranged
- RPL and Career Testing is available to applicants
- Students do homework in the Labs with Internet access
- Close to public transport, Cafes and various shops
- Affordable interest free tuition installments
- Friendly atmosphere and open door policy with easy access to staff and educators
- Assistance with Financial Aid Forms, Early Bird Discounts, Academic and Sports Bursary opportunities
- Annual events such as Entrepreneurial Market Day, Career Workshop and Graduation Day
- CCTV and security guards keep the campus safe
- The Website, Facebook, Twitter, notice boards and Quarterly Newsletters keep students informed
- Easy Online Application
Private Higher Education Institution offers various study options
– Full qualifications including Certificates and Diplomas
– Short Learning Programmes through the School of Business
Programmes offered on a full-time basis maximize students time in class, but also allow them enough free time to enjoy socialising, taking part in sporting or cultural activities, or fit in a part-time job. Classes are run on a two semester basis, starting in February and finishing in December.
Students are encouraged to participate in all aspects of student life throughout the year.
- Babalwa Vas is an IT Diploma graduate and is one of our IT lecturers.
Diploma in Public Relations Graduates :
- Unathi George and Bamanye Zamxaka started their own events company, Khando Entertainment and are extremely successful.
- Babalwa Ndoni is a Public Relations Practitioner in the Mayor’s Office Port Elizabeth.
- Alex Kaganda achieved 12 distinctions in 2011, he did his internship at one of the top marketing companies in Cape Town and had his press releases printed in top magazines, the first for an intern.
Diploma in Tourism Graduates:
- Olwethu Luvalo is Manager of Ugu Travel Agency in Durban.
- Mzolisi Gongo furthered his studies and started his own construction company, Prellex Building and Contruction.