Private Higher Education University
Accredited qualifications in Information Technology, Hospitality, Public Relations and Tourism.
With a strong focus on business education and training, Ed-U City Campus takes a practical approach to learning. Through teaching and promoting entrepreneurial skills, we ensure that all of our learners leave with the skills they need to succeed in a business environment.
Our classes are small and our programmes carefully designed to meet our students needs.
Students complete a theory component, and practical application is achieved through group work and various fun projects designed to encourage interaction and provide insight into working environments. Projects include: presentations, simulated talk shows and pressrooms, plays and debates.
All the reasons why you will benefit from joining our Private Higher Education Institution:
- We offer qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE)
- Our passionate and experienced lecturing staff are experts in their field
- Our full-time and part-time offerings are available to meet your needs and lifestyle
- Employers fund training at our college – find out from your employer to do the same for you
- We are registered with the Department of Higher Education (DHET)
- If you want to build your confidence studying in the field of higher education, you can enroll for one subject at a time
- Improve your career opportunities by improving your skill sets in a short space of time
- Your promotion opportunities are increased with these added skills
- Payment options are available to suit your budget
What do we offer?
- Sporting activities such as Soccer, Rugby and Netball
- Fun extramural activities such as Choir, and Leadership opportunities in the SRC
- Lecturers are industry experts who use interaction and practical applications in the classroom
- Small classes with individual attention
- Private institution with high pass rates (95%)
- Accredited Programmes and a variety of choices
- Accommodation can be arranged
- RPL and Career Testing is available to applicants
- Students do homework in the Labs with Internet access
- Close to public transport, Cafes and various shops
- Affordable interest free tuition installments
- Friendly atmosphere and open door policy with easy access to staff and educators
- Assistance with Financial Aid Forms, Early Bird Discounts, Academic and Sports Bursary opportunities
- Annual events such as Entrepreneurial Market Day, Career Workshop and Graduation Day
- CCTV and security guards keep the campus safe
- The Website, Facebook, Twitter, notice boards and Quarterly Newsletters keep students informed
- Easy Online Application
Private Higher Education Institution offers various study options
– Full qualifications including Certificates and Diplomas
– Short Learning Programmes through the School of Business
Programmes offered on a full-time basis maximize students time in class, but also allow them enough free time to enjoy socialising, taking part in sporting or cultural activities, or fit in a part-time job. Classes are run on a two semester basis, starting in February and finishing in December.
Students are encouraged to participate in all aspects of student life throughout the year.