A WORLD-CLASS EDUCATION ORGANISATION
Best Education. Best Future.
Who Are We?
E-Squared Education Enterprises is situated in the thriving urban heart of Nelson Mandela Bay Square in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape South Africa.
We are part of Genius Group, a global Edtech and Education Company with over 2.7 million students in 200 countries.
As an Entrepreneur Education Campus, we provide a full range of programs from pre-primary through primary school, secondary school, and vocational college. E-Squared’s training programs are government-funded, corporate-sponsored and include a partnership with Microsoft Imagination Academy, providing technology skills to students.
Ed-U College (Port Elizabeth) NPC Primary and High School; Private Schools PE (Pty) Ltd Saturday Enrichment School; Ed-U Options Academy (Pty) Ltd Matric Part-Time Upgrading School; Ed-U Options Academy (Pty) Ltd Private Vocational and Skills College; Ed-U City Campus (Pty) Ltd Private Higher Education Institution; E-Cube (Pty) Ltd E- and Online Learning.
Our goal is to produce self-motivated individuals who are ready to compete in a global business or corporate environment and to become self-motivated, successful Entrepreneurs.
We plan to expand the E-Squared Education model globally via the Genius Group Edtech platform, faculty certifications and licenses to schools and vocational colleges.
For School Learners
For Tertiary Students
For School Learners
For Tertiary Students
Why E-Squared Education?
17 UN Sustainable Development Goals
Collaborations & Partnerships
EMPOWERING STAFF & CEMENTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP MINDSET
This year we launched our global online learning platform, taking our education off-site to the world. We have secured global partnerships with Durham University, the Entrepreneurship Institute, Genius U, and E-Squared Education is in the process of becoming a Microsoft Showcase School. These collaborations together with cutting edge technology facilities available at the campus, and a value system aligned with the UN’s 17 self sustainable goals, are the core strength and focus which grounds our private education institution, E-Squared Education.
- 1997: CEO awarded The SA Council of Business Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Eastern Cape).
- 1998: CEO awarded IMM (Eastern Cape) Marketing Person of the Year.
- 1999: CEO was a Semi-Finalist on SABC’s LeBoné Women on the Move.
- 2000: CEO nominated for Mayor’s Award (PE) Education Category.
- 2003: CEO awarded BWA (Business Women’s Association) Achiever Award: Entrepreneur Category for Eastern Cape.
- 2011: Productivity SA’s Eastern Cape Productivity Awards 2011 : Ed-U City Campus (Pty) Ltd: Productivity Improvement: Corporate Sector.
- 2011: Productivity SA’s Eastern Cape Productivity Awards 2011: Ed-U College (Port Elizabeth): Productivity Improvement: Public Sector.
- 2011: Productivity SA’s National Productivity Awards 2011 Finalist : Ed-U College (Port Elizabeth) Productivity Improvement Public Sector.
- 2015: Interview on Kwela (9 June 2015) Lilian Niemann het in 1994 begin met haar Saterdagskole in PE se townships. Nou is dit ’n suksesvolle laer- en hoërskool wat tersiêre onderrig ook bied.
- 2015: E-Squared hosted Mr. Alex Glassey from Canada in Port Elizabeth for a workshop for entrepreneurs called: Rocket Fuel for your Business. (11 September 2015).
- 2020: CEO Today Global Awards 2020 announced that Lili Niemann was one of it’s list of winners of the 2020 CEO Today Global Awards.
- 2020: CEO won two awards in the Business Worldwide Magazine 2020 Global Corporate Excellence Awards: Social Entrepreneur of the Year- South Africa and Business Leadership and Dedication to the Community Award.
Meet the Team
Lili Bouwer Niemann
Malanie Ferreira Castelyn
Executive Principal and
Campus Deputy Director
Le Roux Niemann
Co Founder and
Edu City Campus
Mrs. Marelise Bekker
Academic Deputy Principal
Mrs. Nyasha Nyagweta
Deputy: Private Schools PE (Pty) Ltd
Team Leader: Intermediate Phase
Ms. Suna Vermeulen
Office Manager, Sales Consultant,
Mr. Trevor Beeton
Deputy: Discipline Officer
Mrs Nomvuzo Mbete
HOD: Ed-U College High School