We are a World Class Education Organisation!
Who Are We?
Situated in the thriving urban heart of Nelson Mandela Bay Square, the business, now known as E-Square Education, consists of primary, secondary and tertiary education institutions: Ed-U College Port Elizabeth, Ed-U Options Academy (Ed-U Academy), Private Schools, E-Cube Online and Ed-U City Campus.
Each of these institutions, although different in their learner/student base and programmes, all share the same goal: to produce self motivated individuals who are ready to compete in a global business or Corporate Environment or even better becoming self motivated successful Entrepreneurs.
For School Learners
For Tertiary Students
For School Learners
For Tertiary Students
Why E-Square Education?
17 UN Sustainable Development Goals
Collaborations & Partnerships
EMPOWERING STAFF & CEMENTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP MINDSET
This year we launched our global online learning platform, taking our education off-site to the world. We have secured global partnerships with Durham University, the Entrepreneurship Institute, Genius U, and E-Square Education is in the process of becoming a Microsoft Showcase School. These collaborations together with cutting edge technology facilities available at the campus, and a value system aligned with the UN’s 17 self sustainable goals, are the core strength and focus which grounds our private education institution, E-Square Education.
- 1997: CEO awarded The SA Council of Business Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Eastern Cape).
- 1998: CEO awarded IMM (Eastern Cape) Marketing Person of the Year.
- 1999: CEO was a Semi-Finalist on SABC’s LeBoné Women on the Move.
- 2000: CEO nominated for Mayor’s Award (PE) Education Category.
- 2003: CEO awarded BWA (Business Women’s Association) Achiever Award: Entrepreneur Category for Eastern Cape.
- 2011: Productivity SA’s Eastern Cape Productivity Awards 2011 : Ed-U City Campus (Pty) Ltd: Productivity Improvement: Corporate Sector.
- 2011: Productivity SA’s Eastern Cape Productivity Awards 2011: Ed-U College (Port Elizabeth): Productivity Improvement: Public Sector.
- 2011: Productivity SA’s National Productivity Awards 2011 Finalist : Ed-U College (Port Elizabeth) Productivity Improvement Public Sector.
- 2015: Interview on Kwela (9 June 2015) Lilian Niemann het in 1994 begin met haar Saterdagskole in PE se townships. Nou is dit ’n suksesvolle laer- en hoërskool wat tersiêre onderrig ook bied.
- 2015: E-Square hosted Mr. Alex Glassey from Canada in Port Elizabeth for a workshop for entrepreneurs called: Rocket Fuel for your Business. (11 September 2015).
CEO Today Global Awards 2020 announced that Lili Niemann was one of it’s list of winners of the 2020 CEO Today Global Awards.
- 2020: CEO won two awards in the Business Worldwide Magazine 2020 Global Corporate Excellence Awards: Social Entrepreneur of the Year- South Africa and Business Leadership and Dedication to the Community Award.
Company Reg. No. 1995/011813/08
Early Childhood to High School
Public Benefit Organisation
Reg. No. 130000514
Reg. No. 056-890-NPO
Reg. No. 19 SCH01 00731
Department of Education
Reg. No. 200100190 Exam Reg. No. 4342021
ED-U OPTIONS ACADEMY (Pty) Ltd
Company Reg. No. 2005/030669/07
Umalusi Reg. No. SCH00294PA
Services SETA Reg. No. 2430
MICT Seta Reg. No. ACC/2015/02/001
ETDP Seta – SDL 520755184
DHET Reg. No. 2010/FE07/095
PRIVATE SCHOOLS PE (Pty) Ltd
Company Reg. No. 2008/012290/07
Private Saturday Enrichment School
Ed-U College PE Saturday School
RARA AVIS FOUNDATION
Company Reg. No. 2002/027914/08
ED-U CITY CAMPUS (Pty) Ltd
Company Reg. No. 2001/018174/07
Private Higher Education Institute
Department of Education Reg. No. 02HB03
DHET Certificate No. 2002/HE07/003
ECUBE ONLINE EDUCATION (Pty) Ltd
South African Company Reg. No. 2019/460340/07
United Kingdom Company Reg. No. 12618350
Meet the Team
Lili Bouwer Niemann
Malanie Ferreira Castelyn
Executive Principal and
Campus Deputy Director
Marketing & Special Events Consultant
Le Roux Niemann
Co Founder and
Edu City Campus
Johan van Rooyen
Deputy Academic Director
Edu City Campus and
Principal Edu Options