The Ed-U College (Port Elizabeth) Saturday School Programme was developed to assist learners struggling with specific subjects during their regular weekly classes. Initiated in 1994 as an independent school for township learners, the school has since developed into an Enrichment Programme, offering tuition in a wide variety of subjects to learners from Grades 1 – 12.
Not just for Ed-U College (Port Elizabeth) learners, Saturday School welcomes children from any schools in the area. It gives learners the opportunity to work closely with expert teachers in small classes, guaranteeing them focused, individual attention. Annually the school assists over 500 learners in realising their own personal success.
Start of Classes in 2020: 1 February 2020
Start of Classes in 2020:
First weekend of February 2020.
Classes run throughout the year until October with the exception of July school holidays.
To enquire or enrol for enrichment classes contact us on 041 450 2550 or e-mail email@example.com
All the reasons why you should join our Saturday School:
- We use a CAPS aligned curriculum
- Take up to 4 classes per term
- Subjects are offered from Grade 1 – 12
- Safety and security is a priority in our school
- The classes are offered by passionate and expert teachers
- We have a Creative Mind Stimulation approach to learning
- Learners participate in stimulating activities
- One-to-one tutoring forms part of our service
- Learners form all schools in our area are welcome
- If your child is struggling with a subject – this is the place to be
- Classes are small so there is personalised attention
- We are conveniently situated in the heart of Port Elizabeth
- Diversity is promoted and individuality celebrated
- We build learner confidence in all our activities
- There is a “family” environment in our school
- Online options are available for our Grade 12 learners
The Saturday School makes use of a teaching programme that was specifically designed to challenge learners in an interesting and stimulating way.
It offers assistance with the following subjects:
A minimum of two subjects must be chosen from the list.
(Grade R - 7)
- Computers from Grade 5 only
- Natural Science/Technology (Grade 5-7)
(Grade 8 - 12)
- Accounting (Grade 10-12)
- Physics (Grade 10-12)
- Mathematical Literacy (Grade 10-12)
- Natural Science (Grade 8-9)