Going to Pre-Primary School is a big “small” step in a child’s life.
During this phase in a child’s life, they are separated from the comfort and secure zone of their parents and creche. Therefore, their Pre-Primary School has to be a place which is a second home to the child. This is something we strive for at Ed-U College (Port Elizabeth) NPC Pre-Primary School, we pride ourselves in our family environment which is safe and secure and offers stability and comfortability.
We ensure that children are able to build their self-esteem and understand the importance of themselves, their environment and their friends. We encourage learners to communicate with their teachers and fellow learners, making sure it is the right place for your child to build a foundation for Primary School. We believe that skills and knowledge built in Pre-Primary Phase of a child’s life have a great impact on their aptitude and attitude in their future schooling careers and we have excellent staff and facilities to make sure that this is achieved.
Start of Classes in 2020: 15 January 2020
Why you can trust us with your child’s education:
- We use a CAPS aligned curriculum
- There are small classes for personalised attention
- We are registered with the Department of Education
- Safety and security is a priority in our school
- There is a strong focus on early childhood development
- We have a Creative Mind Stimulation approach to learning
- Music is offered and delivered with the passion it deserves
- Aftercare facilities are available for all our learners
- Our Arts Academy provides learners with the unique opportunity to develop their talents or acquire new skills in:
- Dramatic Arts
- Our Grade12 ‘s achieved above national average pass rates
- We’re a Microsoft Partner School encouraging IT development
- There are monthly payment structures to ease your budget
- We are conveniently situated in the heart of Port Elizabeth
- Diversity is promoted and individuality celebrated
- We build learner confidence in all our activities
- There is a “family” environment in our school
- A range of extra mural activities
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY ED-U COLLEGE PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL:
- A neat and hygienic environment.
- Trained teachers.
- Colourful classrooms.
- Plenty of toys, education activities and block building games.
- Computer classes, basics to coding.
- A rest corner in the classroom.
- Drawing black or green boards.
- Play corner.
- Flash cards to identify letters, animals, vegetables and colours.
- Close proximity to transport.
- Good and clean bathroom facilities.
ED-U-COLLEGE PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS/PROGRAMMES:
- Literacy: English Home Language
- Life Skills
- Ball skills
- Arts & crafts
- Dance classes
- Drawing classes
- Academic outings twice a term
SPORTING ACTIVITIES OFFERED:
- Ball skills
- African drums
- Orchestral instruments
Lili Bouwer Niemann
Chief Executive Officer and Founder of E-Square Education
Deputy Director of E-Square Education